Urgh. Spending today learning how to convert a Word .doc to an .epub. Perhaps this is simple to those of you that already know how to do it, but it has been a bit of a learning curve simply because I’m unfamiliar with the steps. My head hurts, but I’m learning and learning is good. Urrrrrrgh. I made one experimental publication of unfinished product and it worked like a charm, then my second attempt took a little longer because I did it on my office computer and had to install Calibre and reinvent the wheel I’d just invented on my netbook. Anyway, second time went better, and as I do it more, better I’ll get.
The plan now is to convert all of my finished stories to .epubs and make them available for sale on my website. At this point, I don’t want to go through a site like Lulu
View original post 165 more words